Hey, Lovelies! It’s Monday again and a holiday (fortunately). Happy Labor Day everyone!
As promised, I am going to do a tag called Anything But Books, which is something I found in ThriceRead’s blog. It sounded really interesting and fun, and I thought it’d be a nice idea since I’ve been in a HIATUS mode for a while and I wanted my followers to know more about me and my life outside of books.
So, here it goes:
1. Name a cartoon that you love.
MR. BEAN! His silliness and humor appeals to everyone that even the most serious person in this world would crack.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
I would love to answer with a Korean song – but I’m going with Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur. I cannot get over this song no matter how many times I listen to it.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Watching Korean dramas, mostly. One can never get enough of Koreanovelas.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
Stalking their profiles. Kidding.
To be honest, I’m a predictable person… but I do love researching. Researching leads me to unexpected places on the Internet. And learn a lot of random stuff.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Foreign languages. It’s my dream to travel the world, and it would be helpful if I could manage to speak another language or two – aside from English and Filipino.
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
Sketching faces and drafting floor plans. Portraits are my forte, ’cause I don’t really do well in making full-body portraits, landscapes and other forms of drawing. Plus, I also love drawing hundreds of floor plans for a dream house. (I learned this in my 2 years of studying Civil Engineering)
7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
I made a poem – and no. I am definitely not going to share it with anyone. It’s terrible.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I was planning to plant cadena de amor in front of our house, but my mom banned me from doing it since she believes it’s bad luck. I don’t care at all, really, and I’m planning again to ask my friend for another cutting and then sneak it in this time into our garden. Pray be quiet to my mother, guys. 😄
9. Tell us something that you think about often?
How to get money for books. 😄
10. Give us something that is your favorite.
CHOCOLATE. I am a SLAVE to it.
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
I need to get back home and eat my spaghetti so my cat could enjoy the leftovers. He loves eating spag as much as me.
I hope I didn’t bore you guys with my answers. I know it looks like I’m rambling. But thanks anyway for tuning in!
Wishing you a great and productive week ahead! 🙂